Anyone involved in coaching in the workplace.
•Anyone involved in coaching in the workplace.
By the End of the course delegates will be able to;
• Explain the importance of their role in coaching others at work
• Provide the correct environment for coaching
• Identify coaching opportunities in the workplace
• What is coaching
• Benefits of coaching
• Deciding whether coaching is appropriate
• Creating a coaching climate
• The skills of a good coach
• How to coach
• Coaching practice
|Coaching Skills||1 DAYS||23||19|