All technicians that are likely to deal with tyres fitted with Direct TPMS sensors on Car, Van and 4x4-SUV.
Make tyre technicians fully competent with TPMS technology by means of both theoretical and practical learning methods.
By the end of the course, delegates will be:
• Aware that TPMS increases safety
• Up to date with legislation and MOT regulations for TPMS
• Aware of the differences between Direct (High line and Low line) and Indirect TPMS
• Capable of identifying and servicing different sensor types
• Aware of different types of relearn procedures
• Capable of fitting, removing and re-programming sensors
• Why TPMS?
• The legal background in the UK and Europe
• TPMS and the MOT
• TPMS Direct Vs TPMS Indirect
• TPMS Direct – High line and low line systems
• OE and Aftermarket sensor types
• Sensor valves servicing
• The different types of relearn procedures
• Fitting, removing and re-programming sensors
• Diagnostic, scanning vehicles
• Workshop tools and equipment
• Maximising your profits with TPMS
|Tyre Pressure Monitoring Systems||1 DAYS||Please Request Date|